General Phone Number: 805-233-7750
Golden Ventura CRT provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Ventura.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Golden Ventura CRT is run by a private for-profit organization.
Golden Ventura CRT provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Golden Ventura CRT provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Golden Ventura CRT utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Golden Ventura CRT utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Golden Ventura CRT and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Private Insurance
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Golden Ventura CRT.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Golden Ventura CRT offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Golden Ventura CRT
Golden Ventura CRT provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Vocational rehabilitation services