General Phone Number: 205-969-2880
Glenwood Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Birmingham.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Glenwood Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Glenwood Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Glenwood Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Glenwood Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Glenwood Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Glenwood Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Glenwood Inc.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Glenwood Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Glenwood Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Vocational rehabilitation services