General Phone Number: 518-926-3210 x0
Admissions Phone Number: 518-926-3210
Glens Falls Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Glens Falls.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Glens Falls Hospital is run by a private non-profit organization.
Glens Falls Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Glens Falls Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Glens Falls Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Glens Falls Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Glens Falls Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Glens Falls Hospital.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Glens Falls Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Glens Falls Hospital
Glens Falls Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Illness management and recovery
- Suicide prevention services