General Phone Number: 507-433-1843
Admissions Phone Number: 507-434-4433
Gerard Academy provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Austin.
- Mental Health Treatment
Gerard Academy is run by a private non-profit organization.
Gerard Academy provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Gerard Academy provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Gerard Academy utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Gerard Academy utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Gerard Academy and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Gerard Academy.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Gerard Academy offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Gerard Academy
Gerard Academy provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services