General Phone Number: 262-569-5510
Genesee Lake School provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Oconomowoc.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Genesee Lake School is run by a private for-profit organization.
Genesee Lake School provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Genesee Lake School provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Genesee Lake School utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Genesee Lake School utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Genesee Lake School and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Genesee Lake School.
Genesee Lake School offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Genesee Lake School
Genesee Lake School provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Housing services
- Supported employment
- Vocational rehabilitation services