General Phone Number: 419-324-0947
Admissions Phone Number: 419-693-1520
Genacross Family and Youth Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Holland.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Genacross Family and Youth Services is run by a private non-profit organization.
Genacross Family and Youth Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Genacross Family and Youth Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Genacross Family and Youth Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Genacross Family and Youth Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Genacross Family and Youth Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Genacross Family and Youth Services.
- Transitional age young adults
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Genacross Family and Youth Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Genacross Family and Youth Services
Genacross Family and Youth Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services