General Phone Number: 907-852-0402
Admissions Phone Number: 907-852-0366
Gathering Place provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Barrow.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Gathering Place is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Gathering Place provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Gathering Place provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Gathering Place utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
Gathering Place utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Gathering Place and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Gathering Place.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Gathering Place offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Gathering Place
Gathering Place provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services