General Phone Number: 323-268-2100 x567
Admissions Phone Number: 323-268-2100 x0
Gateways Hospital and MH Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Los Angeles.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Gateways Hospital and MH Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Gateways Hospital and MH Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Residential mental health rehab
Gateways Hospital and MH Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Gateways Hospital and MH Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Gateways Hospital and MH Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Gateways Hospital and MH Center and possible financial assistance.
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Gateways Hospital and MH Center.
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Gateways Hospital and MH Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Gateways Hospital and MH Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Supported housing