General Phone Number: 323-644-2000
Admissions Phone Number: 323-644-2000 x253
Gateways Hospital and MH Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Los Angeles.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Gateways Hospital and MH Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Gateways Hospital and MH Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Gateways Hospital and MH Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Gateways Hospital and MH Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Gateways Hospital and MH Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Gateways Hospital and MH Center and possible financial assistance.
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Gateways Hospital and MH Center.
- Transitional age young adults
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Gateways Hospital and MH Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Gateways Hospital and MH Center
Gateways Hospital and MH Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services