General Phone Number: 205-510-2600
Admissions Phone Number: 205-510-2755
Gateway provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Birmingham.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Gateway is run by a private non-profit organization.
Gateway provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Gateway provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Gateway utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Gateway utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Gateway and possible financial assistance.
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Gateway.
- Transitional age young adults
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Gateway offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Gateway
Gateway provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care