General Phone Number: 912-554-8500
Admissions Phone Number: 866-557-9955 x1
Gateway Behavioral Health Services provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Brunswick.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Gateway Behavioral Health Services is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Gateway Behavioral Health Services provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Gateway Behavioral Health Services provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Gateway Behavioral Health Services utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Gateway Behavioral Health Services utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Gateway Behavioral Health Services and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Gateway Behavioral Health Services.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Gateway Behavioral Health Services offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Gateway Behavioral Health Services provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services