General Phone Number: 845-333-2260
Admissions Phone Number: 845-333-1621
Garnet Health Medical Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Middletown.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Garnet Health Medical Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Garnet Health Medical Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Garnet Health Medical Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Garnet Health Medical Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Garnet Health Medical Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Garnet Health Medical Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Garnet Health Medical Center.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Garnet Health Medical Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Garnet Health Medical Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services