General Phone Number: 406-585-1130
Gallatin Mental Health Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Bozeman.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Gallatin Mental Health Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Gallatin Mental Health Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Gallatin Mental Health Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Gallatin Mental Health Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Gallatin Mental Health Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Gallatin Mental Health Center and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Gallatin Mental Health Center.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Gallatin Mental Health Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Gallatin Mental Health Center
Gallatin Mental Health Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services