General Phone Number: 951-737-6199
Admissions Phone Number: 951-737-6199 x3
Full Circle Recovery provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Norco.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Full Circle Recovery is run by a private non-profit organization.
Full Circle Recovery provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Residential mental health rehab
Full Circle Recovery provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Full Circle Recovery utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Full Circle Recovery utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Full Circle Recovery and possible financial assistance.
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Full Circle Recovery.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Active duty military
- Active duty military
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Full Circle Recovery offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Full Circle Recovery
Full Circle Recovery provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services