General Phone Number: 509-838-4651
Frontier Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Spokane.
- Mental Health Treatment
Frontier Behavioral Health is run by a private non-profit organization.
Frontier Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Frontier Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Frontier Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Frontier Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Frontier Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Frontier Behavioral Health .
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Frontier Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Frontier Behavioral Health
Frontier Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services