General Phone Number: 559-600-9193
Admissions Phone Number: 800-654-3937
Fresno County Behavioral Health provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Fresno.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Fresno County Behavioral Health is run by a Regional/district or county, local, or municipal government.
Fresno County Behavioral Health provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Fresno County Behavioral Health provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Fresno County Behavioral Health utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Fresno County Behavioral Health utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Fresno County Behavioral Health and possible financial assistance.
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Fresno County Behavioral Health.
Fresno County Behavioral Health offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Fresno County Behavioral Health
Fresno County Behavioral Health provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services