General Phone Number: 218-724-2945 x6
Admissions Phone Number: 218-724-2945 x1
Fresh Start provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Duluth.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Fresh Start is run by a private non-profit organization.
Fresh Start provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Fresh Start provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Fresh Start utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
Fresh Start utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Fresh Start and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Fresh Start.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Fresh Start offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Fresh Start
Fresh Start provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services