General Phone Number: 417-347-5209
Freeman Health Sys/Freeman East provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Joplin.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Freeman Health Sys/Freeman East is run by a private non-profit organization.
Freeman Health Sys/Freeman East provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Freeman Health Sys/Freeman East provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Freeman Health Sys/Freeman East utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
Freeman Health Sys/Freeman East utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Freeman Health Sys/Freeman East and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Freeman Health Sys/Freeman East.
- Persons with Alzheimer's or dementia
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
Freeman Health Sys/Freeman East offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Freeman Health Sys/Freeman East provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services