General Phone Number: 919-942-2803
Freedom House Recovery Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Chapel Hill.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Freedom House Recovery Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Freedom House Recovery Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Freedom House Recovery Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Freedom House Recovery Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Freedom House Recovery Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Freedom House Recovery Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Freedom House Recovery Center.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Freedom House Recovery Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Freedom House Recovery Center
Freedom House Recovery Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services