General Phone Number: 510-482-2244
Fred Finch Youth Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Oakland.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Fred Finch Youth Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Fred Finch Youth Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Residential mental health rehab
Fred Finch Youth Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Fred Finch Youth Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Fred Finch Youth Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Fred Finch Youth Center and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Fred Finch Youth Center.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Fred Finch Youth Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Fred Finch Youth Center
Fred Finch Youth Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing