General Phone Number: 612-861-1688
Admissions Phone Number: 612-767-7222
Fraser Richfield provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Minneapolis.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Fraser Richfield is run by a private non-profit organization.
Fraser Richfield provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Fraser Richfield provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Fraser Richfield utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Fraser Richfield utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Fraser Richfield and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Fraser Richfield.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Fraser Richfield offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Fraser Richfield
Fraser Richfield provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services