General Phone Number: 763-231-2590
Fraser Coon Rapids provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Minneapolis.
- Mental Health Treatment
Fraser Coon Rapids is run by a private non-profit organization.
Fraser Coon Rapids provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Fraser Coon Rapids provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Fraser Coon Rapids utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Fraser Coon Rapids utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Fraser Coon Rapids and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Fraser Coon Rapids.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Fraser Coon Rapids offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Fraser Coon Rapids
Fraser Coon Rapids provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services