General Phone Number: 952-767-2267
Admissions Phone Number: 612-767-7222
Fraser Bloomington provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Minneapolis.
- Mental Health Treatment
Fraser Bloomington is run by a private non-profit organization.
Fraser Bloomington provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Fraser Bloomington provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Fraser Bloomington utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Fraser Bloomington utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Fraser Bloomington and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Fraser Bloomington.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Fraser Bloomington offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Fraser Bloomington
Fraser Bloomington provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Vocational rehabilitation services