General Phone Number: 256-543-2883
Frantz Therapeutic Residential Home provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Gadsden.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Frantz Therapeutic Residential Home is run by a private non-profit organization.
Frantz Therapeutic Residential Home provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Frantz Therapeutic Residential Home provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Frantz Therapeutic Residential Home utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Frantz Therapeutic Residential Home utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Frantz Therapeutic Residential Home and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Frantz Therapeutic Residential Home.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Frantz Therapeutic Residential Home offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- TB Screening
Frantz Therapeutic Residential Home provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services