General Phone Number: 303-674-6681
Forest Heights Lodge provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Evergreen.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Forest Heights Lodge is run by a private non-profit organization.
Forest Heights Lodge provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
Forest Heights Lodge provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Forest Heights Lodge utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Forest Heights Lodge utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Forest Heights Lodge and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Forest Heights Lodge.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Forest Heights Lodge offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Forest Heights Lodge
Forest Heights Lodge provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services