General Phone Number: 718-670-4416
Admissions Phone Number: 718-670-5546
Flushing Hospital Medical Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Flushing.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Flushing Hospital Medical Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Flushing Hospital Medical Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Flushing Hospital Medical Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
Flushing Hospital Medical Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Flushing Hospital Medical Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Droperidol (Inapsine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Flushing Hospital Medical Center and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Flushing Hospital Medical Center.
Flushing Hospital Medical Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Flushing Hospital Medical Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services