General Phone Number: 718-670-4416
Admissions Phone Number: 718-670-5562
Flushing Hospital Medical Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Flushing.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Flushing Hospital Medical Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Flushing Hospital Medical Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Flushing Hospital Medical Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Flushing Hospital Medical Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Flushing Hospital Medical Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Droperidol (Inapsine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Loxapine (Loxitane®)
- Perphenazine (Trilafon/Etrafon/Triavil/Triptafen®)
- Pimozide (Orap®)
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine/Compro®)
- Thiothixene (Navane®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Asenapine (Saphris/Sycrest®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Flushing Hospital Medical Center and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Flushing Hospital Medical Center.
Flushing Hospital Medical Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Flushing Hospital Medical Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Integrated primary care services
- Suicide prevention services