General Phone Number: 850-929-3000
Admissions Phone Number: 386-668-4774
FL United Methodist Childrens Home provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Pinetta.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
FL United Methodist Childrens Home is run by a private non-profit organization.
FL United Methodist Childrens Home provides treatment in the following settings.
- Residential mental health rehab
FL United Methodist Childrens Home provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
FL United Methodist Childrens Home utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
FL United Methodist Childrens Home utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at FL United Methodist Childrens Home and possible financial assistance.
- Community Service Block Grants
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at FL United Methodist Childrens Home.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
FL United Methodist Childrens Home offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at FL United Methodist Childrens Home
FL United Methodist Childrens Home provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Education services
- Housing services
- Suicide prevention services