General Phone Number: 626-798-6793 x4701
Admissions Phone Number: 626-798-6793 x3109
Five Acres provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in West Covina.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Five Acres is run by a private non-profit organization.
Five Acres provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Five Acres provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Five Acres utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Five Acres utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Five Acres and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Five Acres.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Five Acres offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Five Acres
Five Acres provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services