General Phone Number: 660-831-3220
Fitzgibbon Hospital provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Marshall.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Fitzgibbon Hospital is run by a private non-profit organization.
Fitzgibbon Hospital provides treatment in the following settings.
- Hospital inpatient mental health treatment
Fitzgibbon Hospital provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Fitzgibbon Hospital utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
Fitzgibbon Hospital utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Fitzgibbon Hospital and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Fitzgibbon Hospital.
Fitzgibbon Hospital offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Fitzgibbon Hospital provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services