General Phone Number: 507-201-2568
Fernbrook Family Center/Waseca provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Waseca.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Fernbrook Family Center/Waseca is run by a private for-profit organization.
Fernbrook Family Center/Waseca provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Fernbrook Family Center/Waseca provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Fernbrook Family Center/Waseca utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Fernbrook Family Center/Waseca utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Fernbrook Family Center/Waseca and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Fernbrook Family Center/Waseca.
Fernbrook Family Center/Waseca offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Fernbrook Family Center/Waseca
Fernbrook Family Center/Waseca provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation