General Phone Number: 507-634-4690
Fernbrook Family Center/Dodge provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Kasson.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Fernbrook Family Center/Dodge is run by a private for-profit organization.
Fernbrook Family Center/Dodge provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Fernbrook Family Center/Dodge provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Fernbrook Family Center/Dodge utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Fernbrook Family Center/Dodge utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Fernbrook Family Center/Dodge and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Fernbrook Family Center/Dodge.
Fernbrook Family Center/Dodge offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Fernbrook Family Center/Dodge
Fernbrook Family Center/Dodge provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation