General Phone Number: 831-424-5033
Felton Institute provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Salinas.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Felton Institute is run by a private non-profit organization.
Felton Institute provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Felton Institute provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Felton Institute utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Felton Institute utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Felton Institute and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Felton Institute.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
Felton Institute offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Felton Institute
Felton Institute provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services