General Phone Number: 305-667-1036
Admissions Phone Number: 305-667-1036 x1501
Fellowship House provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Miami.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Fellowship House is run by a private non-profit organization.
Fellowship House provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Fellowship House provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Fellowship House utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Fellowship House utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Fellowship House and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Fellowship House.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Fellowship House offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Fellowship House
Fellowship House provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Housing services
- Intensive case management
- Integrated primary care services
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Supported housing
- Suicide prevention services