General Phone Number: 770-358-5252
Fayette County Counseling Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Fayetteville.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Fayette County Counseling Center is run by a state government agency.
Fayette County Counseling Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Fayette County Counseling Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Fayette County Counseling Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Fayette County Counseling Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Fayette County Counseling Center and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- U.S. Department of VA funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Fayette County Counseling Center.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons with HIV or AIDS
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons experiencing first-episode psychosis
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Fayette County Counseling Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Fayette County Counseling Center
Fayette County Counseling Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services