General Phone Number: 309-676-2400
FamilyCore provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Peoria.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
FamilyCore is run by a private non-profit organization.
FamilyCore provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
FamilyCore provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
FamilyCore utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
FamilyCore utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at FamilyCore and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at FamilyCore.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Military families
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
FamilyCore offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at FamilyCore
FamilyCore provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services