General Phone Number: 205-682-6186
Admissions Phone Number: 205-663-1252
Family/Youth Intervention Junior provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Pelham.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
Family/Youth Intervention Junior is run by a private non-profit organization.
Family/Youth Intervention Junior provides treatment in the following settings.
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Family/Youth Intervention Junior provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Family/Youth Intervention Junior utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Family/Youth Intervention Junior utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Family/Youth Intervention Junior and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Family/Youth Intervention Junior.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Family/Youth Intervention Junior offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Family/Youth Intervention Junior
Family/Youth Intervention Junior provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery