General Phone Number: 360-695-1014
Family Solutions provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Vancouver.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Family Solutions is run by a private non-profit organization.
Family Solutions provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Family Solutions provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Family Solutions utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Family Solutions utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Family Solutions and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Family Solutions.
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Family Solutions offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Family Solutions
Family Solutions provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services