General Phone Number: 914-738-1728
Family Services of Westchester Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Pelham.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Family Services of Westchester Inc is run by a private non-profit organization.
Family Services of Westchester Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Family Services of Westchester Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Family Services of Westchester Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Family Services of Westchester Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Family Services of Westchester Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Family Services of Westchester Inc.
- Transitional age young adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Family Services of Westchester Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Family Services of Westchester Inc
Family Services of Westchester Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Suicide prevention services
- Therapeutic foster care