General Phone Number: 336-387-6161
Family Service of the Piedmont provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Greensboro.
- Mental Health Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Provider
Family Service of the Piedmont is run by a private non-profit organization.
Family Service of the Piedmont provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Family Service of the Piedmont provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Family Service of the Piedmont utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Family Service of the Piedmont utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Droperidol (Inapsine®)
- Thioridazine (Mellaril/Melleril®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Cariprazine (Vraylar®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- IIoperidone (Fanapt®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Family Service of the Piedmont and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Federal Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Family Service of the Piedmont.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced intimate partner violence, domestic violence
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Family Service of the Piedmont offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- HIV testing
- Screening for Hepatitis B
- Screening for Hepatitis C
- TB Screening
Family Service of the Piedmont provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Diet and exercise counseling
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services