General Phone Number: 708-656-6430 x12
Admissions Phone Number: 708-656-6430 x0
Family Service and MHC of Cicero provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Cicero.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Family Service and MHC of Cicero is run by a private non-profit organization.
Family Service and MHC of Cicero provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Family Service and MHC of Cicero provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Family Service and MHC of Cicero utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Family Service and MHC of Cicero utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Family Service and MHC of Cicero and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Family Service and MHC of Cicero.
Family Service and MHC of Cicero offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Family Service and MHC of Cicero
Family Service and MHC of Cicero provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation