General Phone Number: 785-232-5005
Family Service and Guidance Ctr of provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Topeka.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Family Service and Guidance Ctr of is run by a private non-profit organization.
Family Service and Guidance Ctr of provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Family Service and Guidance Ctr of provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency onsite services
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Family Service and Guidance Ctr of utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Family Service and Guidance Ctr of utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Family Service and Guidance Ctr of and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- Private or Community Foundation
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Family Service and Guidance Ctr of.
- Transitional age young adults
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Family Service and Guidance Ctr of offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Family Service and Guidance Ctr of
Family Service and Guidance Ctr of provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services