General Phone Number: 602-863-1862
Family Service Agency provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Phoenix.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
- Treatment for Co-occuring Disorders Such as Substance Abuse
Family Service Agency is run by a private non-profit organization.
Family Service Agency provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Family Service Agency provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Family Service Agency utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Family Service Agency utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Family Service Agency and possible financial assistance.
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Family Service Agency.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Family Service Agency offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Family Service Agency
Family Service Agency provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.