General Phone Number: 828-697-4187
Family Preservation Services of NC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Hendersonville.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Family Preservation Services of NC is run by a private for-profit organization.
Family Preservation Services of NC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Family Preservation Services of NC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
- Psychiatric emergency walk-in services
Family Preservation Services of NC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Family Preservation Services of NC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Family Preservation Services of NC and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Payment Assistance Available (Check With Facility For Details)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Family Preservation Services of NC.
- Seniors or older adults
- Seniors or older adults
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Family Preservation Services of NC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Family Preservation Services of NC
Family Preservation Services of NC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Assertive community treatment
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Housing services
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services
- Vocational rehabilitation services