General Phone Number: 828-287-7945
Family Preservation Services of NC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Forest City.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Family Preservation Services of NC is run by a private for-profit organization.
Family Preservation Services of NC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Family Preservation Services of NC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Psychiatric emergency mobile/off-site services
Family Preservation Services of NC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Trauma therapy
Family Preservation Services of NC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Paliperidone (Invega Trinza®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Family Preservation Services of NC and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Family Preservation Services of NC.
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Family Preservation Services of NC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Family Preservation Services of NC
Family Preservation Services of NC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Supported employment
- Suicide prevention services