General Phone Number: 704-344-0491
Family Preservation Services of NC provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Charlotte.
- Mental Health Rehabilitation
- Dual Diagnosis Rehabilitation Center
Family Preservation Services of NC is run by a private for-profit organization.
Family Preservation Services of NC provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Family Preservation Services of NC provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Family Preservation Services of NC utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Family Preservation Services of NC utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine®)
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin®)
- Haloperidol (Haldol®)
- Aripiprazole (Abilify®)
- Brexpiprazole (Rexulti®)
- Clozapine (Clozaril®)
- Lurasidone (Latuda®)
- Olanzapine (Zyprexa®)
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
- Risperidone (Risperdal®)
- Ziprasidone (Geodon®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Family Preservation Services of NC and possible financial assistance.
- Military Insurance
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Family Preservation Services of NC.
- Transitional age young adults
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Persons with eating disorders
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
- Persons with serious mental illness (SMI)
Family Preservation Services of NC offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Family Preservation Services of NC
Family Preservation Services of NC provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation
- Illness management and recovery
- Integrated primary care services
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Suicide prevention services