General Phone Number: 208-888-5905
Family Counseling Services Inc provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Meridian.
- Mental Health Treatment Center
Family Counseling Services Inc is run by a private for-profit organization.
Family Counseling Services Inc provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Family Counseling Services Inc provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Family Counseling Services Inc utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Family Counseling Services Inc utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Family Counseling Services Inc and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Family Counseling Services Inc.
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Family Counseling Services Inc offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Family Counseling Services Inc
Family Counseling Services Inc provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Mentoring/peer support/consumer-run services
- Suicide prevention services