General Phone Number: 907-474-0890
Family Centered Services of Alaska provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Fairbanks.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
- Provides Addiction Treatment
Family Centered Services of Alaska is run by a private non-profit organization.
Family Centered Services of Alaska provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Family Centered Services of Alaska provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- Crisis intervention team
Family Centered Services of Alaska utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Activity therapy
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy
- Group therapy
- Integrated dual disorders treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Family Centered Services of Alaska utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Family Centered Services of Alaska and possible financial assistance.
- Community Mental Health Block Grants
- Community Service Block Grants
- IHS / Tribal / Urban (ITU) Funds
- Military Insurance
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- State Education Agency Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Family Centered Services of Alaska.
- Military families
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Family Centered Services of Alaska offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Family Centered Services of Alaska
Family Centered Services of Alaska provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Education services
- Family psychoeducation
- Psychosocial rehabilitation services
- Therapeutic foster care