General Phone Number: 507-281-3508
Admissions Phone Number: 507-696-7133
Family and Childrens Center provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in Rochester.
- Mental Health Rehab Center
Family and Childrens Center is run by a private non-profit organization.
Family and Childrens Center provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
Family and Childrens Center provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Family and Childrens Center utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Family and Childrens Center utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- We do not have any information regarding this facility's use of medications.
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Family and Childrens Center and possible financial assistance.
- Other State Funds
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Mental Health Agency Funds
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Family and Childrens Center.
- Clients referred from the court/judicial system
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Family and Childrens Center offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Family and Childrens Center
Family and Childrens Center provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Court-ordered outpatient treatment
- Family psychoeducation