General Phone Number: 860-354-8556
Admissions Phone Number: 860-354-3975
Family and Childrens Aid provides the following mental health rehabilitation services in New Milford.
- Mental Health Treatment
Family and Childrens Aid is run by a private non-profit organization.
Family and Childrens Aid provides treatment in the following settings.
- Outpatient mental health rehabiliation
Family and Childrens Aid provides the following emergency mental health treatment and services.
- We do not have any information about emergency services provided by this facility.
Family and Childrens Aid utilizes the following treatment approaches.
- Behavior modification
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Couples/family therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Individual psychotherapy
- Trauma therapy
Family and Childrens Aid utilizes the following pharmacotherapies & medications in the treatment process.
- Olanzapine/Fluoxetine combination (Symbyax®)
- Quetiapine (Seroquel®)
Information regarding payment(s) accepted at Family and Childrens Aid and possible financial assistance.
- Private Insurance
- State Correction or Juvenile Justice Funds
- Cash or Self Payment
- State-Financed Healthcare Plan Other Than Medicaid
- State Welfare or Child and Family Service Funds
- Sliding Fee Scale (based on income and other factors)
Information regarding specialty programs and groups offered at Family and Childrens Aid.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer/questioning (LGBTQ) clients
- Persons who have experienced trauma
- Persons with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Children/adolescents with serious emotional disturbance (SED)
Family and Childrens Aid offers the following screening and testing services to mental health clients.
- There is no information provided regarding screening at Family and Childrens Aid
Family and Childrens Aid provides the following ancillary services in addition to mental health treatment.
- Case management
- Family psychoeducation